OK, now I'm in catch-up mode. Lily was so good today that Carrie and I had time to do tons of chores AND I've had time to play with photos. There's a two-month gap earlier where nothing got posted, so I have some work to do.
Labor Day Weekend was a lot of fun this year. Sue and Ed came up for the long weekend, and Lily got to play with her Grand-mère and Pawpaw Ed. And so I've finally got some photos of them to put up here! Sue, this one's for you.
The weekend was jam-packed. We took Lily to Georgetown to see Jewell and Rogers, her great-grandparents, on two days. The majority of the Griffis clan was there for the weekend and everyone got to meet Lily. Bizarrely, she slept through everything. We also finally took Sue and Ed to Stonehouse Vineyard in Spicewood to do some wine-tasting at our friend Arabella's parents' vineyard. It was a great weekend. Click here to see all the photos from the weekend.

No comments:
Post a Comment